Guidelines for the Europaconcorsi community
Europaconcorsi’s guidelines will help you understand what it means to be a Europaconcorsi user. Please remember that your use of Europaconcorsi is subject to these guidelines and to our Termini d'Uso.
Here’s what you can do on Europaconcorsi:
- Publish your work only. This means that you cannot publish on Europaconcorsi projects of which you are not the author, images and photographs taken by others and texts that have not been written by you. By breaking this rule, you are going against the basic spirit of Europaconcorsi, and consequently your account will be closed immediately.
- Act in a fair and proper manner. When you publish a project, remember to mention all the people who, for various reasons, have collaborated with you. This is especially true for co-authors.
- Respect the photographers’ work. If a photographer consented to the personal use of photographs taken for you, that does not necessarily mean that you can publish them on Europaconcorsi. In fact, on Europaconcorsi you can publish photographs that you have not taken only if, in addition to personal use, the photographer has granted or sold to you all the copyrights to such photographs.
- Explore Europaconcorsi, discover ways to think about architecture which differ from yours, enjoy the pleasure of participating in a world that is more open and of always staying up-to-date on news and opportunities offered by the international architectural scenario.
Here’s what you CANNOT do on Europaconcorsi:
- Publish material that is not yours. This applies especially to projects, photographic material, texts and images.
- Register under a false name or pretend to be another person or entity
- Unleash your aggressiveness and your frustrations on other users of Europaconcorsi; should we receive a substantiated report concerning improper behaviour on your part, we may delete your account.
- Publish illegal, indecent or offensive material.
Again... certain things to keep in mind
With regards to other people’s materials and behaviours
On Europaconcorsi, you may see many things, some of which may offend you. Should you feel offended by certain behaviours, texts or images, send us a message right away to: firstname.lastname@example.org
With regards to Copyright violations
If you happen to find on Europaconcorsi your material published by others, do not get upset, as it is probably a simple misunderstanding. The first step we recommend you take is to contact the people in charge of the publication and to kindly ask them to remove any material that belongs to you from Europaconcorsi. If “playing nice” does not work, contact us directly to report the matter by writing to email@example.com, and we will take care of it.
If you still have doubts or questions, drop us a line, we will reply with pleasure!