Aberdeen City Garden.
The City Garden Project proposes to radically transform a strategic central location in the heart of Aberdeen by raising the inaccessible, under-used Union Terrace Gardens and covering over the unsightly Denburn dual carriageway and adjacent railway line.
CRITERIA FOR THE SELECTION OF PARTICIPANTS 1 // Ability to meet essential financial and business standards for the commission (15 %); 2 // Technical and professional capability of the proposed team, including the communication of ideas, shown in the response to section four of the submission requirements. (35 %); 3 // Overall experience and examples of previous work, including the ability to deliver to specification, budget and programme (50 %).
PARTICIPATION IS RESERVED TO A PARTICULAR PROFESSION Yes
TYPE OF CONTEST Restricted Envisaged number of participants minimum number 5. /maximum number 7
CRITERIA TO BE APPLIED IN THE EVALUATION OF PROJECTS ACGT Enterprises Ltd. will be looking for the most economically advantageous tender. Criteria to be used is 80 % quality, 20 % financial.
Time limit for receipt of requests for documents or for accessing documents 6.6.2011
Unsuccessful shortlisted teams will receive an honorarium of 7 500 GBP.
Published Mon Feb 06 14:04:56 +0100 2012. © DILLER SCOFIDIO + RENFRO . All Rights Reserved
Published Mon Feb 06 14:10:35 +0100 2012. © Foster + Partners . All Rights Reserved
Published Mon Feb 06 14:16:56 +0100 2012. © Gustafson Porter . All Rights Reserved
Published Mon Feb 06 14:22:27 +0100 2012. © Mecanoo Architecten . All Rights Reserved
Published Mon Feb 06 14:28:16 +0100 2012. © Snøhetta & Hoskins. All Rights Reserved
Published Mon Feb 06 14:33:23 +0100 2012. © West 8 . All Rights Reserved